With the holidays well underway, the Melrose team has been busy this month spreading the crypto cheer. Our COO, PJ Braham, flew out to Las Vegas for CryptoBlockCon. Our team attended local holiday crypto events to close out 2018, and we started working with a new client.
- Genesis Holdings Managing Partner, Ben Tsai, was featured in Forbes discussing the thawing of Crypto Winter and the security token landscape.
- Carlos Cruz, Clicktool CEO, wrote a piece for BuzzFeed on digital marketing and technology in addition to contributing an inspirational story to Thrive Global on the ties between leadership and digital marketing, and was interviewed for TechCompanyNews on Clicktool’s digital marketing software.
- OpenFinance Network officially announced they are open for live trading! Landed press in Finance Magnates, The Tokenist, Unhashed, and much more.
- Filmio, one of our newer clients, recently unveiled their website which received praise by Blockchain News and The Creative Crypto.
- We recently welcomed BlockSeed Capital to the Melrose family. Our team is excited to increase awareness of their platform catered to facilitating startup and investor relationships.
- Melrose COO, PJ Braham, flew out to Las Vegas to CryptoBlockCon for the day to catch up with familiar crypto faces Aaron Mangal and Chris Groshong over at Coinstructive and sat in on some panels highlighting the regulatory and compliance challenges in the blockchain space.
Blockchain Beach Holiday Party
- Account Executive Kili Wall hit the blackjack tables with the Blockchain Beach team and the local crypto community at the event team’s holiday casino night party.
Melrose PR Holiday Dinner
- Melrose PR celebrated the holiday season over a beautiful dinner at Ruth’s Chris in Marina Del Rey with friends and family.