February and March had a lot in store for Team Melrose. We’re growing faster than we could have ever imagined (we can thank blockchain for that). We’ve continued to add new team members to strengthen our company and lead us toward our overarching goal: to support the widespread adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and to promote legitimate, revolutionary use cases for this exciting technology. Teamwork turns dreams into reality, and we are making sparks fly with the team we’re building.
Welcome Aboard PJ & Lindsay!
During February we welcomed two fabulous team members, PJ Braham, and Lindsay Carr.
PJ, our COO ensures the team’s day-to-day operations runs like a well-oiled machine. PJ previously earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from UC Irvine, and a Juris Doctorate Degree from Howard University School of Law, before going on to study at The George Washington University Law School. Some of PJ’s strongest skills and attributes include Marketing, Due Diligence, Finance, Analysis, Research, and Business Development.
Lindsay Carr is our newest intern to join the Melrose team. A senior studying sociology at Loyola Marymount University, she brings a can-do attitude to the office. Lindsay is a Seattle native who is sticking around LA for our endless sunshine and can spike a volleyball about as fast as she can track down a reporter.
CEO, Kelley Weaver’s, podcast Crypto Token Talk is taking off in the crypto space. Featuring compelling guests such as Amanda B. Johnson, Tim Draper, and Kavita Gupta, CTT is the perfect crypto 101 onramp for those of you curious about learning more about blockchain technology. There are a bunch of new episodes up, so make sure to take a listen!
The South by Southwest Conference has come and gone, once again! In case you’re not sure what the SXSW Conference is, we’ve got you covered. SXSW occurs annually in Austin, Texas and draws musicians, filmmakers, artists, and now crypto enthusiasts to participate in ten days of concerts, film screenings, exhibits, networking and festivities. Pretty cool? We know. Our conference and events specialist, Laura Cramer, took Austin by storm and supported our attending clients, including POP Network and SHOP. SXSW also featured an unreal list of Keynotes and speakers, such as Melinda Gates, whurley, Ta-Nehisi, Spike Lee, Luvvie Ajayi, Kristen Green, as well as many others. You missed it? No worries, SXSW will return again March 8-17, 2019. See you there next year!
You Might Have Seen Our Clients Around
- The Collective Future was mentioned in the The New York Times and Forbes.
- Blockdaemon was included in both Coindesk and Fortune.
- Interested in voting on the blockchain? Take a look at Netvote’s quote in Investing.
- You could also check out where Joytoken was featured in Bitcoin Magazine and Nasdaq.
- We landed placements in both ExchangeWire and IB Times for our client, YouGov Direct.
- If you’re interested in RightMesh, then you should take a look at what these Blockchain Technology News CCN, and Swaay articles had to say.
- What does our client Loci have to do with race cars? Find out in Sports Car 365’s article.
- Last, but not least, POP Network was featured in Distributed and Nasdaq.